Stay in touch…
find your voice,
renew your passion
I am honored to read your emails and notes. Thank you. I love reading your stories, jokes (yes, some are funny, and I do use them without giving credit…), poems, your favorite ways to pause or find sanctuary, concerns about the stuff of life, and the ways you find the sacred in the very ordinary moments of every day. So, please send them my way. Like it or not, we cannot do this journey alone.
If you’re a quasi-Luddite, like me, and need more information about WHAT those links mean and HOW TO subscribe…
How to Start Your Free Subscriptions
Follow Terry’s Blog:
There are many easy ways to follow the blog.
1. Subscribe to the blog feed, which is done by clicking on the orange RSS icon in the right-hand column parchment area,
2. Follow the prompts to select your preferred feed reader. You will get an update every time a new entry is posted.
3. Save the blog’s homepage—http://www.terryhershey.com/community/blog—to your browser Favorites, and can read it there, or on my website.
If you are a techno-neophyte, and have NO IDEA what any of the above means. . .
1. Enter your email address under “Subscribe via email” (it’s in the lower right column of the blog).
2. Your subscription is activated in this nifty free email service called Feedburner (by Google), and will send an email message whenever my blog has new content.
3. And of course, you can always visit my site frequently to read the blog here.
4. If you are still confused, no problem. Pour yourself a glass of wine, or maybe draw a hot bath, and take a nice long Pause. And worry about all of this tomorrow. Or just email us at email@example.com, and we’ll help you figure it out…or at least recommend the wine.
Join Terry on Facebook:
1. Join me on the “Terry Hershey Page” to keep up-to-date with what’s happening.
2. Click the LIKE button. You will receive the daily feed. Share it on you timeline and with your friends.
3. Read my Daily Reminders, find out where I’ll be speaking, see my new photos—and, of course, post your messages, photos, thoughts, and stories.
3. To get started, visit the Terry Hershey Page. In order to receive the daily feed, you must click the “Like” button. And you must be signed into your Facebook account.
4. If you are not yet a Facebook user, open a free account by clicking the green “Sign Up” button in the top left of the page.
Subscribe to Terry’s YouTube Channel:
1. See all my posted videos and be alerted to new releases by subscribing to my YouTube Channel—“TerryHersheyMedia.”
2. To subscribe, just click on the yellow “Subscribe” button near the top left corner of my channel.
3. You must be signed into your YouTube account to subscribe.
4. I love to hear your thoughts and reflections, so don’t forget to Rate, Favorite, and Comment on the videos you enjoy.
Subscribe to Terry on Twitter:
1. If a regular blog is too much for your liking, follow my micro-blog on Twitter—called a “tweet.” Tweets are ultra-short messages & musings that will come from me throughout the week.
2. I can’t promise to be profound, but I can promise to be reflective, relevant and when the mood strikes, irreverent. And, I hope, share the world through the eyes of one who does his best to practice pausing in order to recognize the sacred in the everyday.
3. Follow me here. If you are not a Twitter user, open a free account by clicking on the yellow “Join Today” button at the top right of the page.