Have you ever felt overwhelmed, only to add one more thing to your to-do list?
Have you ever wished for an extra day in your week, or an extra hour in your day?
Have you ever been in a conversation, and realized you weren’t even there?
Have you been pulled in so many directions that you don’t feel at home in your own skin?
If so, it’s time to learn to pause. Join Terry for the permission to become more by doing less. This is not about time management. It’s about letting our souls catch up with our bodies. Practical and humorous, Terry will teach us
- how to wear an “I’m Closed” sign,
- how to Lose What We Don’t Need,
- how to Make Space to Hear the Heart,
- how to find Miracles in the Mundane,
- and how to Celebrate a bawdy, unkempt spirit and an untidy, misunderstood God who fills us with Grace and Transformation.